Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lady Gaga - Judas Video - Premiere !

   Lady GaGa rides a motorcycle in her new video for “Judas,” her second single from her new album, Born This Way!



   
   The 25-year-old entertainer directed the video with her creative director,Laurieann Gibson.


"Well, I want to allow the video to speak for itself but I will say that the theme of the video and the way that I wanted to aesthetically portray the story was as a motorcycle Fellini movie where the apostles are revolutionaries in a modern-day Jerusalem," Gaga explained to MSNBC.





"And I play Mary Magdalene leading them into the town where we meet Jesus and I will leave the rest for you to see. But it’s meant more to celebrate faith than it is to challenge it."
   
   Born This Way will be released on May 23 in stores and on iTunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment