Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Katy Perry Cover Vanity Fair

   Katy Perry became Vanity Fair Latest Cover .

"My career is like an artichoke, People might think that the leaves are tasty and buttered up and delicious, and they don’t even know that there’s something magical hidden at the base of it. There’s a whole other side [of me] that people didn’t know existed.” She Added.
   She wants her ashes shot out over the Santa Barbara coast in a firework, reveals that one side of her she has definitively left behind is her born-again upbringing. 

"I didn’t have a childhood," she says.

    She wasn’t even allowed to listen to secular music and relied on friends to sneak her CDs.

“Growing up, seeing Planned Parenthood, it was considered like the abortion
clinic, I was always scared I was going to get bombed when I was there…. I didn’t know it was more than that, that it was for women and their needs. I didn’t have insurance, so I went there and I learned about birth control.”

No comments:

Post a Comment